Step 01: Online admission portal
- Open the admission portal using the given link i.e. https://admissions.iqra.edu.pk
- Provide your first name, last name, email address, contact number & Preferred campus.
- Admission code & applicant ID will be generated once you register your ID. Please note it down; you will need the admission code or App ID for further processing.
Step 02: Completing admission form
- The form is divided into multiple steps as follows:
- Admission Info: Select your current qualification, program, admission type and the campus you are willing to join (please ensure eligibility criteria before applying).
- Basic Info: Upload a passport size photograph with a white background, write your father’s name, D.O.B and other information. Please make sure that you provide your proper CNIC Number.
- Residence Info: Provide your present and permanent address.
- Guardians Information: Provide all the required info.
- Academic Information: Please provide all the details correctly, as required on the form.
- Documents: Upload proper scanned documents, which are readable and clear.
- Agreement: Read & accept the agreement.
Step 03: Applicant processing fees
- Admission application processing fee is Rs. 500 (non-refundable).
- Pay online through admission portal or physically on campus in admission office.
- Upload the paid fee voucher copy or screen shot to the admission portal.
Step 04: Issuance of admit card
- Once you get to this stage, admit card is issued automatically. If you have not received admit card visit the campus to get your admit card or you can email us at email@example.com
Step 05: Entrance test
- The date for entrance test will be communicated through email & SMS.
- The test is computerized & MCQs based (subjects included are: English, Mathematics, General Knowledge & IQ).
Step 06: Interview
- Interview may be scheduled on the same day as test or will be communicated accordingly.
Step 07: Semester fee voucher
- After clearing your admission test and interview you will be issued semester fee voucher payable at Askari Bank Located on campus or online through admission portal. The fee voucher can be considered as a proof of provisional admission offer letter.
- Pay the fee & upload the paid fee voucher to the admission portal.
After successful completion of above-mentioned steps, you will be issued your student ID. For further details regarding courses and student ID, please contact to Student Engagement Unit at main reception.