The department has started the career counseling sessions on one to one basis:
- To help students find out their unique potential.
- Understand their strengths and weaknesses.
- To learn self assessment and develop desired skills.
- To select and progress in the field of their interest.
- To understand the market forces influencing their choices.
- To understand and deal with the social pressures; contradictions between interest and social pressure, which ultimately influence them to make their choices.
- To develop an attitude for gaining the knowledge and its application at work place.
- Importance of capacity, achievement, and relationships at work place.