Placement Department gives personalized counseling to all graduates on “Writing, Updating, and Customizing the Resume”. In this competitive time resume is the first attempt made by student to make an impact on the Recruitment Manager.
Series of workshops have been organized by Placement Department with the objectives to
- Update students on different growing industries and their promising opportunities.
- To develop an insight through direct knowledge from the practitioner of specialized industry supported with practical and day to day examples.
- To know axioms and pitfalls of professionalism which are not found in management books.
- To broaden their horizon in term of choosing the field of their work or business.
- Entrepreneurs are invited from new developing fields to impart knowledge on “Calculated Risk Taking” to the students who have brilliant ideas, would want to be their own boss but are apprehended to the risk.