IU Volunteers Policy
- The event organizers need to request for volunteer support from Iqra University (IU) at least 10 days in advance with JD.
- IU volunteers will be wearing IU badges/blazers during the event and may wear other brands’ item for publicity.
- The event organizers will provide certificate of participation to the volunteers and acknowledgment in vote of thanks mentioning Iqra University.
- IU volunteers will provide support for maximum 06 hr shift between 9:00am-11:00pm.
- Food and refreshment for the volunteers will be provided by the event organizers.
- IU or volunteers will not be held responsible for any damage and loss incurred during the event.
- IU volunteers will only perform duties outlined in the job description.
- Transportation will be provided by the organizers for late night events.
- IU volunteers’ safety will be the responsibility of the event organizers.