Iqra University (IU) and International Supply Chain Education Alliance (ISCEA) signed a Memorandum of Understanding to promote Supply Chain Management related – Education, Research, Training Methods, and Certifications.
Dr. U. A. G. Isani, President, Iqra University along with Dr. Syed Akif Hasan, Vice President & Registrar, Iqra University and Mr. Zeeshan Ilyas, GM-Pakistan, ISCEA signed the MoU to endorse the points:
• To train the future generation of Supply Chain Professionals with latest knowledge and research of Supply Chain
• To enable Supply Chain Management Students of Iqra University to attain ISCEA Certification of Partial/Full Scholarships
• To update students with equipment, materials and training methods used in Supply Chain market
• To align Iqra University’s curriculum with ISCEA certifications
• To showcase research conducted by the students of Iqra University in Supply Chain Management to the Global Evaluators
• To enlighten students with emerging trends in Supply Chain Research & Case Studies – Local and International
• To promote Faculty Development and initiate Knowledge exchange program with ISCEA.
Esteemed dignitaries from the Supply Chain fraternity and senior Academicians attended the ceremony to motivate the efforts of Iqra University and International Supply Chain Education Alliance.
Dr. Syed Akif Hasan, Vice President & Registrar, Iqra University concluded the session by offering Iqra University’s infrastructure as venue and expert faculty services for the training of the Corporate Sector on Supply Chain related subjects. He also emphasized on the immense value of such collaboration to train the aspiring professionals enrolled in University with the blend of latest Research and Best Practices in the industry.