Prof. Dr. Syed Ali Raza
- PhD in Finance from Northern University of Malaysia, MY
- MBA in Finance from Iqra University
- ACMA from UK
Prof. D. Syed Ali Raza is associated with Iqra University as a Lecturer and Research Associate. Currently he is pursuing his PhD in Finance.
Dr. Muhammad Ali
- Ph.D. (Finance), University Malaysia Sarawak, MY
- MBA (Finance), Iqra University, PK
- Postgraduate Diploma (Islamic Finance), Al-huda CIBE, PK
- B.Sc., University of Karachi, PK
Dr. Muhammad Ali is associated with IQRA University as a Lecturer in the Department of Business Administration since Feb, 2012. He has completed MBA in .
Prof. Dr. Engr. Zamin Ali Khan
- Ph.D. in Computer Science
- M.S (ELEC & COMP Engineering) from Concordia University, Montreal, Canada
- B.E (Electrical Engineering) from NED Universit
Prof. Engr. Dr. Zamin Ali Khan is head of the Department of Engineering and Computer Science.
Dr. Anjum Bano Kazimi
- PhD in Special Education
- PGD in Speech and Language Pathology
Prof. Dr. Anjum Bano Kazimi is associated with Iqra University since August 2011. An accomplished educationist, Dr. Kazimi brings with her an experience of more than 24 years of teaching higher education students at University of Karachi.
Dr. Iffat Sultana
- PhD (Education), IQRA University
- M.Phil. (Education) IQRA University
- Master’s in Educational Administration & Management
Dr. Iffet Sultana is associated with IQRA University as an Assistant Professor in the Faculty of Management Sciences, Department of Business Administration since 2013. Her PhD Thesis is on “Girls’ Access & Equity in Primary Education in the Slum Areas of Karachi”.
Dr. Imran Khan
- PhD in English Language Studies
- M.A English
Dr. Imran Khan is associated with Iqra University as an Assistant Professor in the Faculty of Education and Learning Sciences. He holds PhD in English Language Studies from School of Languages Literacies and Translation (SoLLaT), University Sains Malaysia, Pulau Pinang.
Dr. Ismail Saad
- PhD, George Peabody College
- Master, George Peabody College
Dr. Ismail Saad holds a Master’s and PhD degree from George Peabody College for Teachers, a part of Vanderbilt University. Dr. Saad has a long teaching and administrative career, mostly focused on professional education and preparation of teachers for special children.
Dr. Khalid Jamil Rawat
- Post-doctoral studies in the USA
- PhD from Hamdard University
Dr. Rawat earned PhD from Hamdard University and worked on his post doctoral studies in the USA. Currently, he is serving Iqra University as Associate Professor.
Prof. Dr. Mahpara Begum Sadaqat
- Ph.D. in Economics, University of Karachi.
- M.Phil.in Economics, University of Karachi.
- Master in Economics, University of Karachi.
- B.A. (Honours) in Economics, University of Karachi.
- LL.B, University of Karachi.
Prof. Dr. Mahpara Begum Sadaqat is associated with Iqra university as Professor, in Faculty of Management Science at Department of Business Administration. She has Ph.D. in Urban Economics from University of Karachi on Social Capital Household Welfare and Poverty.
Dr. Moazzam Farooq
- Ph.D. in Finance/Banking, Tilburg University, Netherlands
- M.Phil in Finance, Vrije University, Amsterdam
- M.Sc, Center Graduate School, Tilburg University
- BBA and MBA (Finance), IBA
Dr. Moazzam Farooq is associated with Iqra University since spring 2012. He has been associated with the State Bank of Pakistan at senior positions since 2003 in Financial Sector Assessment, where he has remained involved in the publication of Financial Stability Reviews.
Dr. Muhammad Azam
- PhD in Quantitative Analysis & Behavioral Finance, University of Paris Ouest-Nanterre La Défense
- M.Phil, University of Orléans, France
Dr. Muhammad Azam is associated with Iqra University as an Assistant Professor in the department of Business Administration. He earned his PhD in Quantitative Analysis and Behavioral Finance from the University of Paris Ouest-Nanterre La Défense and M.Phil from the University of Orléans, France.
Dr. Nasim Qaisrani
- PhD, Michigan State University, USA
- MA, Punjab University
Dr. Qaisrani has served as former Dean of Faculty of Social Sciences at University of Balochistan, Quetta. He holds MA from Punjab University and MA and PhD from Michigan State University, USA.
Dr. Shaikh Tajuddin Nizami
- PhD in Mathematics, University of Karachi
- M.Sc (Computer Science)
- M.Sc (Applied Mathematics)
Dr. Shaikh Tajuddin Nizami has served as Associate Professor in the Department of Computer
Science and Information Technology, NED University.
Dr. Shams Hamid
- Post-Doctoral Studies, Canada
- PhD, Hamdard University
Dr. Shaikh Tajuddin Nizami has served as Associate Professor in the Department of Computer
Science and Information Technology, NED University.
Dr. Wasim Qazi
- Doctorates from the Australian Catholic University (Australia) and Eastern Kentucky University (EKU)
- PhD in Educational Administration
- Masters in Philosophy
- Senior Management Consultant of Europena Commission
- Director Operations Teachers Training Program ESRA USAID
- International Visiting Scholar Western Michigan University
Prof. Dr. Wasim Qazi is a Vice Chancellor of Iqra University, having previously served as an Executive Director of the IU from 2004 to 2010. Dr. Qazi initiated his career in 1995-96 from Hamdard University as a Special Assistant to the Chancellor and Vice Chancellor.
Dr. Winston Manuel Alias Brother Lawrence
- PhD from California, USA
- Masters in Education at Manhattan College
Although Dr. Winston B.C. Manuel was born in Colombo Sri Lanka, but being a missionary in Pakistan for over 45 years, now, he is very much a Pakistani.
Abdul Mujeeb Farooqi
- Master of Science in Business Administration from California University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Science in Management from Indiana University of Pennsylvania, USA
Abdul Mujeeb Farooqi is associated with Iqra University as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Management Sciences since January 2012.
Abdul Qadir Sabri
- Specialization in Film and Documentary Production from Sydney Film School, Australia
- MS in Media Studies from Griffith University, Australia
- Masters in Mass Communication from University of Karachi
Abdul Qadir Sabri is associated with Iqra University since September 2011. An accomplished Media specialist, He brings with him an experience of more than 5 years of working in Media Industry in Pakistan and 2 years of experience in Australia. He has been working for various News Channels in Pakistan.
Bushra Shahzad Khan
- MPhil (Human Resource Management), University of Karachi
- Master of Public Administration (MPA) in Human Resource Management and Marketing, University of Karachi
- Bachelor of Public Administration (BPA-Hons.), University of Karachi
Ms. Bushra Shahzad Khan is an MPhil by qualification from University of Karachi. She has served various organizations in different capacities including; The Citizens Foundation (TCF), USAID for PLSP (Pakistan Legislative Strengthening Project) and Bearing Point Consultancy (Mazars Consulting).
Engr. Muhammad Ehtesham Khan
- MBA in Marketing from Iqra University
- B.E. Electronic Engineering from Iqra University
Engr. Muhammad Ehtesham Khan is associated with Iqra University as a Lecturer in the Department of Business Administration. He has more than 5 years of teaching experience across various universities.
- PhD (In Process) in supply chain management
- MBA (Supply chain management) from Iqra University
Mr. Habibullah Khan is currently working as a Lecturer in the Department of Business Administration. He has more than 3 years of teaching experience in various universities and 2 years of industry experience in supply chain management.
Halah C. Simon
- M.Litt. in Literary Studies from the University of Strathclyde (Scotland)
- Double MA in Literature and Linguistics (with distinction) and M.Sc. in Economics from the University of Karachi.
- M.Sc. in Economics – University of Karachi
Ms. Halah C. Simon has been associated with Iqra University as an Assistant Professor and a Senior Research Associate in the Faculty of Education and Learning Sciences since May 2010.
- M.E. Advance Computer Architecture & Systems Design
- B.E. Computer & Information Systems
Ms. Hira Zahid is associated with Iqra University since Spring 2016 in Department of Computer Science. In the past she has worked for various Software Houses writing and coding Software.
Her areas of interest include Computer Architecture & Design and Software Engineering.
- Doctoral degree from New Zealand (in process)
- M.Phil in Management Science
- MS in Computer Science
- MS in Physics
Imtiaz Arif has been associated with Iqra University since January, 2000. At present, Mr. Arif is pursuing his doctoral degree from New Zealand.
- Masters of Business Administration – MarketingInstitute of Business Management (CBM),
- Bachelors of Business Administration – MarketingInstitute of Business Management (CBM)
Kaniz Zenab is associated with Iqra University as a Lecturer in the Department of Business administration. In the past she has remained associated with Media Networks including ARY and HUM TV leading their Marketing Department.
Muhammad Khurram Amin
- MPhil leading to PhD in Statistics- University of Karachi (In Progress)
- MBA in SCM-Iqra University
- Masters in Statistics-University of Karachi
Muhammad Khurram Amin is associated with Iqra University as a Lecturer in the Department of Business Administration. In the past he has remained associated with Iqra University Research Department for 7 years as an Assistant Manager Research.
- MA English Language Teaching and Applied Linguistics, King’s College London (UK)
- COTE/RSA, Cambridge University
- MA English Linguistics, University of Karachi
- MA English Literature, University of Karachi
Ms Lubna Shaiq is associated with Iqra University as an Assistant Professor & Research Associate. She did her MA English Language Teaching and Applied Linguistics from King’s College London (UK).
- Ph.D. in Business Administration (In Progress)
- MBA Marketing from Iqra University
- PGD in Statistics from University of Karachi
Mirza Amin ul Haq is a self-motivated and versatile professional possessing hands-on experience in education/training, research and information technology domains. Mr. Amin holds more than three years of experience managing multiple local and international projects simultaneously in research fraternity.
- M.PHIL (Finance) from Iqra University (in progress)
- MBA and MCS from Iqra University
- M.A (Economics) From University of Karachi
Moona Shamim is associated with Iqra University as a lecturer. She is pursuing her M.PHIL (Finance) from Iqra University.
Muhammad Nadeem Khan
Muhammad Nadeem Khan is an Associate of Institute of Cost & Management Accountants of Pakistan, a member of International Federation of Accountants (IFAC).
Muhammad Shahnawaz Adil
- M.Phil in Business Studies at Iqra University (in progress)
- MBA from University of Newcastle, UK
- PGD from Stratford, United Kingdom
- B.Sc. Honours, London Guildhall University, UK
Muhammad Shahnawaz Adil is currently working as Assistant Professor. He completed MBA from University of Newcastle, UK and PGD from Stratford, United Kingdom.
Muhammad Zulqarnain Siddiqui
- PhD Computer Science – In Progress
- M.Eng Software Engineering for Industrial Applications – University of Applied Sciences Hof, Germany
- BS Computer Science – University of Karachi
M. Zulqarnain Siddiqui is associated as Assistant Professor in Department of Computer Science. He holds Masters in Software Engineering from University of Applied Sciences Hof, Germany. At present, he is pursuing his PhD in Computer Sciences from University of Karachi.
Naveed Ahmed Khan
- Double Master degrees from University of Western Sydney (UWS) NSW, Australia in Operations Management & Quality Management
Naveed Ahmed Khan has been associated with Iqra University as an Asst. Professor & Manager Program (E) in Business Administration since mid-2011.
- M.S. Applied Mathematics
- M.Sc. Applied Mathematics
Nazia Riasat is associated with Iqra University as a Lecturer in the Department of Computer Science. In the past, Ms. Riasat has remained associated with NED University of Engineering and Technology and has taught Mathematics courses to engineering students.
Qazi Shahab Azam
- M.S in Computer Networks & Communication
- M.Sc./B.Sc. in Computer Science
Qazi Shahab Azam is associated with Iqra University as an Assistant Professor in Computer Science Department. He has over eight years of teaching experience in teaching IT courses to diverse group of students. In addition he has more than eight years of experience on Oracle and SQL based MIS systems and networks. Mr. Azam is also a motivational-career counselor, especially for students coming from under-privileged areas helping their transition into mainstream.His areas of interest are Networks & Communication.
- MBA-HRM from Iqra University
Ms. Quratulain Shah is associated with Iqra University as a Lecturer in the Faculty of Management Sciences, Department of Business Administration.
- Ph.D – Finance from IQRA University (In Progress)
- MBA- Finance from IQRA University
Rakesh Parkash is a Lecturer in Accounting and Finance. He has been actively involved in multidisciplinary research projects for last three years. His research findings were presented in international conferences in Canada and Malaysia; all indexed by ISI Thompson Reuters. Rakesh Parkash brings hands-on experience in Econometrics, Structural Equational Modelling and Financial Modelling. His research interests include Behavioural Finance and Equity Models.
- Masters in Marketing & Merchandising (Iqra University) (Gold Medalist)
- LLB, Majors in Human Rights (SM Law College), In Progress
Samiya Hameed is associated with Iqra University as a Lecturer in the Business Administration Department. Previously she was an adjunct faculty and project supervisor in different Universities including AIFD (Iqra University).
- MBA – City University of Cork, London
- BBA – City University of Cork, London
Shahzaib Khan is associated with Iqra University as an Assistant Professor. He did his BBA & MBA, both from City University of Cork, London.
Shumaila Ambreen Paracha
- Master of Finance – University of Melbourne, Australia
- Qualified IBP
- B.E (Computer & Information Systems)-NED 2004
Shumaila is associated with Iqra University as an Assistant Professor in Department of Finance. She did her Masters in Finance from University of Melbourne, Australia on a scholarship from AusAID (Australian Agency for International Development).
- M.Sc. in Supply Chain Management from University of Bolton, Manchester, UK & Diploma in Marketing from Lincoln College, Manchester, UK
- Professional Certificate in Marketing from Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
Sohail Majeed is currently working as Assistant Professor. He completed his M.Sc. in Supply Chain Management from University of Bolton, Manchester, UK & Diploma in Marketing from Lincoln College, Manchester, UK.
Syed Hammad Ali
- M.Phil. in Management Sciences from Iqra University (in process)
Syed Hammad Ali brings a unique combination of Islamic Sciences and Business Administration. In addition to being a Certified Hadith Scholar, an MBA, Mr. Hammad is currently pursuing his M.Phil. in Management Sciences from Iqra University.
Syed Muhammad Mujtaba
- MS in English Linguistics
- CELTA, Thailand
Syed Muhammad Mujtaba is associated with Iqra University as a Lecturer since Spring 2016. He has been teaching Spoken & Written English since 2007 at various HEIs of Karachi. He brings a diverse experience of teaching ESL to undergrad-grad students as well as working professionals. His areas of interest are various Teaching Pedagogies of ESL.
Tauseef Iqbal Khan
- MBA From Institute Of Business Administration; IBA Karachi
- B.E. From NED UET; In Electronics
Mr. Tauseef Iqbal Khan is associated with Iqra University as a Lecturer in Department of Business Administration. His corporate experience spans over 9 years where has worked with renowned organizations including PTCL , Abu Dawood Trading Corporation and Burque Corporation in multi-divisions.
- MS Economics
- BBA, IBA
Mr. Waleed Wasti had previously remained associated with Centre for Entrepreneurial Development, IBA for more than 3 years in the capacity of a Researcher, where he prepared the Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) Report for Pakistan. He focused on measuring the attitudes, activities and aspirations towards entrepreneurship in Pakistan.
- M.Phil in Management Sciences (in process)
Zia Abbasi is an Associate member of ICMA and APA. He achieved gold medal in ICMA final examination. He has also achieved Certificate of Merit in the subject of Auditing.