Degree Awarding Ceremony 2017
Iqra University Islamabad Campus is holding degree awarding ceremony on March 12, 2017. All the students graduated till summer 2016 semester are eligible to attend the ceremony.
1. Please make sure that before you come for Degree Awarding ceremony registration, you have:
• Taken your final clearance from all the departments
• Taken your official transcript
• Paid the fee (convocation fee, degree and any other outstanding dues)
2. You can receive the registration form from university photo copier or you can download it from the website www.iqraisb.edu.pk.
3. Please complete the form in BLOCK CAPITALS and put a tick in the appropriate answer box where a choice is offered.
4. Last date for ceremony registration is February 28, 2017 (including the project/thesis awaited students).
5. Degree awarding ceremony fee is Rs.4,000/- (In form of separate demand draft in favor of Iqra University, Islamabad).
6. Degree fee Rs.6,000/- (in form of demand draft in favor of Iqra university, Karachi only for those students who have not already paid)
7. Gown security Rs.3,000/- (Refundable) In form of separate demand draft in favor of Iqra University, Islamabad).
8. A student is allowed to bring 2 close relatives (e.g. parents, brother/sister and spouse) at the ceremony free of cost. For additional guests, Guest Tickets can be availed at Rs. 1,500/- per ticket.
9. Please abide by the closing dates for registration as no late registration will be accommodated
10. Additional Guests tickets are restricted to a maximum of two tickets per student.
In case of any queries please call at 051-111-264-264 extension 215 or 216, or email at email@example.com