Aims & Objectives
The main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students. Through its academic programs, the university prepares its students for the challenges of the 21st century and empowers them to meet the ask of a rapidly changing world. The university is dedicated to providing faculty, staff, and students with the environment and infrastructure that help them develop potential for scholarship, creative work, professional realization, and service. In fulfilling the mission of the university, the Islamabad Campus cultivates in its students:
- A strong foundation of knowledge and skills,
- The ability to think critically and tolerate differences of opinion,
- An understanding and respect for ethnic and cultural diversity,
- Human decision making which is formed and ethical,
- Adaptability to the workplace,
- A sense of being responsible citizens of the society,
- The values of hardwork and dedication.
Education and Research
- Encourage a spirit of inquiry and criticism through research and publication.
- Explore new horizons of scientific knowledge needed for developing national resources.
- Promote awareness and realization of the importance of education and research in achieving a competitive status among other nations.
- Relate fundamental concepts to practical applications, and provide students with the necessary skills to function as responsible professionals.
- Use a variety of modern mechanisms to adopt appropriate new technologies and methodologies.
- Analyze organizations’ information requirements and match them with available technologies and methods.
- Develop strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Provide various exciting and rewarding career opportunities, which are greatly needed for our rapidly developing country.